“The Bengals play tomorrow”
This administration is not serious.
White House press secretary Jen Psaki was asked about Biden’s hellish week.
- Supreme Court blocked Biden’s OSHA vax mandate
- Covid testing shortage is causing chaos
- Inflation is out of control
- Sinema and Manchin trashed Biden’s Build Back Broke bill and “voting rights” resolution by supporting filibuster rule
- Biden’s approval plummeted to 33% according to a new Quinnipiac poll
Fox News reporter Peter Doocy asked Psaki about Joe Biden’s brutal week.
TRENDS: Indígena carried his father for hours through the jungle to get vaccinated against covid-19; then the father dies weeks later
At first, Psaki mentioned the American Bailout Plan that passed Congress through reconciliation (no Republicans needed)…last year.
Doocy pressed Psaki: “Biden promised to bring decades of experience to the Oval Office, but he can’t do anything yet.”
Psaki’s response? “The Bengals play tomorrow. I’m just saying hello so my husband is excited at home!”
DOOCY, basically: Why is the Biden Administration a complete failure?
PSAKI: “The Bengals play tomorrow.” pic.twitter.com/Gu5imJql6i
— Danny De Urbina (@dannydeurbina) January 14, 2022